Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments.  Today is my first post as a member of the PPPR Design Team, and it is also my birthday!  I decided to share a cute birthday card that I made - it somehow seemed appropriate.  Here is my project:


I just love this little mouse - she is adorable, and she was SO easy to cut out.  She is from the Birthday Critters cutting files.  You can find her HERE.


The card base is also from PPPR.  It is from A2 Card Bases 2.  I decided to lay it on its side, I liked how the mouse fit that way.  You can find the file HERE.


You can find all the details of my card on my BLOG.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Awesome first post and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, how creative to turn it sideways, never thought of that. Good Job on your first post.
    TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, how creative to turn it sideways, never thought of that. Good Job on your first post.
    TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birthday card is adorable! The the shape to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D