Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bug Me Anytime

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments,  It is my day to share a project using one of the amazing PPPR SVG files.  I hope you are having a beautiful spring day where you are.  I am here with a cute springy project to share with you today.  Here it is:


Isn't she adorable!!  I love ladybugs.  I used the Lucky Ladybug file, it cut like a dream and is SO cute!  Lisa has created a ton of cute spring projects, so be sure to check them out in the store.


For all the details of my project, pop on over to my blog.  See you next time!!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I need to make some ladybug cards this week and you have definitely inspired me to get crackin!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D