Sunday, April 26, 2015

Turtley adorable!

Hi, it's Ruth from Paper and Musings with a belated birthday card that I created using the super cute Birthday Critters Cutting Files
Birthday Critters Cutting Files
and A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files.
A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files
Here's my card:


I really felt that it might take a long time for this little cutie to make it to deliver that yummy cupcake (and I hoped he would distract from how late it was...) After looking at the files, I'm thinking the elephant needs to be my next belated card with this sentiment, since an elephant never forgets!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Have fun celebrating birthdays and such and getting crafty!
Don't forget to Go Green and join in the challenge (see the challenge page for more details!)

Happy crafting!

Ruth



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D