Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Life has it's Perks

Hi fellow scrappers..
It's Nanné here today and I'm so excited about sharing my project with you today..
  Last summer my husband and I took a quick vacation to Florida from Finland and ended up having a lay over in London, England.. Where I was able to enjoy several different cups of coffee at a pub at the airport..
I decided it was time to scrap one of those photos that I had taken before enjoying my cup of joy (joe)..I am a lover of all things coffee..LOL

Here is what I created:

I decided to stick with browns and oranges cause of the logo on my cup of coffee :)
I also wanted to distress the background paper too look as if I had set my coffee up on it, thought it looked better than just a plain piece of white cardstock..

How about a few close ups and some details:

since I only took one photo, I decided to print it twice and then frame it.. These polaroid frames are great for that and you can get those in the Photo Frames cutting file..

This cute little gal, well I actually nabbed her from the Valentines Kids cutting file, she is actually holding a heart, but I wanted her to hold my two favorite things instead..LOL
the coffee pot and cup-to-go are in the Java Great Day cutting file..

I created my own title phrase using some free fonts I found only and for some added detail, I cut some scalloped trim to background cause I felt like it needed a little something extra.. The scalloped border is in the Borders 2 cutting file. (which is one of my most used files).


and finally, added some of the branches from the Winter Cardinal cutting file, some coffee beans and then percolator from Java Great Day cutting file.

and their you have my coffee themed layout..
I want to thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest project :)
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work Nanné! You are SO talented. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...love your layout! You really have an eye for details and work these files of Lisa's perfectly! Great job on this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D