To make this a bit more authentic looking I decided to cut the white layers multiple times and add them together for a "real" paintbox look. When adhering this to the card base, I slightly folded the design so the top of the box sits up a bit. The paint colors were colored with marker on white paper and the title colored with Distress Inks. I cut another layer and offset to help that stand out a little bit more. The last detail with a bit of shimmer.
The original card base was creating with the Pocket Cards 1 cutting file. However I ended up only using the base shape (and not the chevron layer) because I found this great frame pattern paper that I thought went well with the card. To add a bit of color I used the basic shape and then off set to create a few extra layers.