Sunday, January 11, 2015

Drink up...





Happy New Year…It's Tina from Tina Time sharing a PPPR file with you today!!

January is always a great month to start making goals or changing up our routines!    Sometimes, I struggle with drinking water everyday…or at least enough water throughout the day.  The recommended goal should be to drink half of your body weight- in ounces-  How many of you do that now?  I know I haven't in a very long time!

So to get the ball rolling, I challenged a few girls at work to drink more H2O and I thought this would be a really cute way to start the challenge…

I used the PPPR file Bottle Bag 2  which was perfect as it had a little pocket so that I could put a little packet of Crystal Light in the front.  It fit perfectly over a bottle of water, but it fits over any bottled beverage… :)


I embossed it using a "waves" folder… which I thought looked a little like water, but it looks more decorative than water... and that's the idea..

Very easy to make and I loved the way they turned out!!  Make a goal for yourself to drink more water this year… you'll feel better and your skin will love you for it!!

Thanks for stopping by…

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea and cool way to start your co-workers off. My mother in-law HATES drinking water. lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Super fun to remind someone to drink more water :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D