Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hogs & Kisses


Good Morning!

Melisa here with another Valentine's Day card to share with you.  I thought I would get a head start on making Valentine's Day cards this year.  I'm going to enter this into the Made with Love Challenge.  You can find all the details about the Challenge HERE.


I used the NEW Friday Freebie called Made with Love Tag Cutting Files for my card base.  In the Silhouette Studio I cut the top of the tag off and then replicated the shape.  Then I welded them together to form my card base.  

The pig is from the Farm Critters Cutting Files.  Her bow and the hearts are from the Safari Love Cutting Files.  They are on the Elephant in that cutting file.  The grass is from the Flower Assortment Cutting Files.

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Funny Valentine Stamp Set.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a day!
 
Melisa

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D