Thursday, January 15, 2015

Whooo's Your Valentine?


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share a Valentine's day card and lollipop holds I made using PPPR Owl Lollipop Holder Cutting Files and PPPR  A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files.The lollipop holder was so quick to put together that I ended up making a matching card. Love this adorable owl and card base. The Whooo's Your Valentine sentiment is from PBD You're A Hoot stamp set and the I'm a sucker for you sentiment is from PBD Say it Sweet stamp set. The hearts are from PPPR Safari Love Cutting Files.



What I used:
 PPPR Owl Lollipop Holder Cutting Files 


PBD You're A Hoot stamp set
PBD Say it Sweet stamp set
White Gel Pen 
Star Dust Stickles
Christmas Red Stickles
Glossy Accents
Heid Swapp Black Velvet color Shine

Thank You for stopping by and before I go I would like to remind you about the PPPR "Made with Love "Challenge going now till Saturday January 31, 2015. For more info click HERE.
  

5 comments:

  1. OMG OMG!!!!! WHOOOO's done the cutest card and treats WHOOOOO why YOUUUUUUU OMG girl You sure did outstanding creative jobs...OMG!! LUV>>>>LUV>>>>>LOVE!!
    YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D