Saturday, January 3, 2015

Java GREAT day!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!!! 

I wanted to share one of my many Gift Card Holders I made for Christmas...you could totally recreate this for Teachers, Birthdays, Boss's Day...any occasion!

-----------------------------------
Here's how I housed the gift card...
------------------------------------
Here are the files I used...


Thanks for stopping by the PPPR Blog! If you'd like to see more detail shots of my card, you can head on over to My Blog and check it out!

Don't forget to go grab this week's FREEBIE...you Project Lifers are gonna LOVE it!



6 comments:

  1. Super cute card....and as a Java lover......I truly appreciate it!!
    Your card is guaranteed to put a big ol' smile on someones face for sure.....and ahhhhh in their tude. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha...you're so funny, Joan. I'm gonna have to use the line "ahhhhh in their tude"!!!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Especially how the gift card just slides into the back.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D