Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!



Hi, and Happy Thursday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve.

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm sure a lot of us feel so behind with scrapbooking and make it a new years revolution to scrapbook more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can at least do one layout a week. Today I would like to share a project life style layout I made using PPPR Champagne Cutting Files, PPPR New Year Title Cutting Files and PPPR  Old Chap Cutting Files.  
 
 The fire works stamp image is Pretty Cute Little Eagle Stamps.


What I used:
PPPR New Year Title Cutting Files
PPPR  Old Chap Cutting Files

Thank You for stopping by and may you all have a beautiful new year.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 U 2!!!!!
    What awesome LO's you sure got some mighty fine pics!!
    They are spot on perfect, cute, funny, adorable and because of you will bring lots of smiles and everlasting happy memories that will be around forever....because that's what a scrapbooker does and gir you one super talented scrapper I just love the way you scrap....YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are fabulous!! I just love the fun cuts you used and great pics!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Fabulous & Fun LO!!
    Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE...IT!!! You rocked this layout, Gloria...and it looked like you had FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout-- looks like a great time was had :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D