Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Jewel Of The Sea layout

Hi fellow scrappers..

It's Nanné here to share a cute layout I created using some of the fun sea and beach themed cutting files in Lisa's store..
It's the middle of winter for us here in Finland  So I'm dreaming of warmer weather and trips to the beach...LOL
So, here is what I created:
I wanted to keep it pink cause the photo is of my daughter which was taken a long time ago one summer here in Finland.. We have beautiful summers here :D

How about some close ups and details:
The clusters of shells and star fish, well those cutting files are in the "Day at the Beach" cutting file.
I added details by tucking in some string of pearls and added drops of glossy accents to look like water drops.

The title I created using some free fonts which I have in my font stash.. 
the fish netting I created myself..

The coral is in the "Sea Life" cutting file and the little pearls are just circles I cut with my Cameo.


and of course I had to add a close up of my little girl who's not so little anymore..

and theirs my cute little beach themed layout I created..
Thanks for stopping by today and till next time..
hugs
Nanné

4 comments:

  1. Your LO is as precious as can be. Your little girl is so cute!!
    Hey she'll always be your little girl.....always!! I just love the photo is awesome....and I too love the colors.....you really did one outstanding super creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the prettiest layouts I've ever seen. Your little girl is gorgeous!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful and so many great details. Love the tittle as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is breathtaking...wow so many gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D