Thursday, January 8, 2015

❤{Pre-Made With Love}❤

Pre-Made as in made before Valentine's Day....Pre-Made as in a PREVIEW of what's in store for you this weekend at PPPR! 
There's a super fun blog hop coming up featuring -- you guessed it, projects Made With Love! THIS SATURDAY! Be there! 

Here's a little pre-celebratory share for you using Honeycomb Heart Card Cutting Files and Valentine Sweets Cutting Files. I created five cards...because I may or may not have gotten a Silhouette for Christmas and now want to *CUT ALL THE THINGS!* 

Check out all the ways, which are only a few of the possibilities, I used these files.  
I can't wait to use more files and create more LOVE-ly goodness for this weekend! 

Thanks for letting me share with you! 


❤, Shannon

5 comments:

  1. OH MY Goodness what adorable and cutie patootie cards!!
    I just love every single one...gosh girl I could ask you .......
    "How You Doin'" but You be doin' fine....you're havin' tons of crafty fun....thanks for sharing....I love it all!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are amazing!!! Love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!!! Great job---love these oh so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon...AWESOME!!! Makes me want to eat something...or bake a cake...or lick some icing...SOMETHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards....love all the fun designs to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D