Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's still Happy!

Happy 2015! 
Yep, I know it's the 4th already, but I'm here to share my New Year's project, so I'm gonna celebrate!

I had a ton of fun getting all shiny and shimmery with this project (and maybe a little silly with the mustache.)

I used:

Bottle Tag 1 Cutting FilesBottle Tag 1 Cutting Files

Old Chap Cutting FilesOld Chap Cutting Files

I don't know about you, but I've had a ton of crafty fun the last couple of weeks! I just love making things for people at Christmas and with all the wonderful files that Lisa has, it just adds to the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping in today! Feel free to stop by my blog if you like to read more about my adventures!

Ruth


2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous and love the mustache on the wine bottle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute--love the stache on the wine bottle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D