Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cupcake Valentine

Well, I have yet another Valentine to share with you.  Party Time Tuesdays is having a Valentine's Day Cupcake Challenge.  For this challenge, we are supposed to create a card with a Valentine's theme and a cupcake.  Here's what I came up with:



This card didn't really photograph well...light colors with a flash just don't work out.  I really need a light box or something since it's so dark here in Germany in the winter.  Anyway...I created this card using my Gypsy (I think I create everything with my Gypsy, though).  The cupcake is from Birthday Bash, but I used a Create a Critter heart to replace the cherry.  The patterned papers are from the DCWV Sweets stack, and the sentiment is computer generated.  I used Stickles and my white pen to add a little somethin', and also added a bit of ribbon.  I hope you like my Valentine's cupcake!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Looks just yummy! Love the sparkles! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcake and the sparkles!! Thanks for partying with us at PTT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! Love the sparkles...but I especially love how you used a heart in place of the cherry. Great white accents too!

    Thanks so much for partying with us...hope to see you back next week.

    Jenn
    www.partytimetuesdays.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous fun colours with sparkle too.. beautiful.. thanks for playing along and hope to see you again this week at PTT.. hugs Bev PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sparkle came out so well...beautiful photo!! And, the paper is delish! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cupcake! I love the cherry heart and the sparkly blue icing. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Part Time Tuesdays!
    Hope to see you again soon!
    Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the sparkling icing!

    Thanks for joining PTT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D