Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Exciting!!!

Wow!  I really just can't believe it!  I was one of the Top Three Chefs at Cooking with Cricut this week.  My little Rollerskating Giraffe was chosen!  I'm so happy!  I'm always just SUPER surprised when one of my cards is chosen during challenges.  I'm also just SUPER excited!!!

I also forgot to mention that my Just Saying Hello beaver card was chosen randomly as the winner of the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #3.  That puts me in the running to win a Summer in Paris cartridge!  I can hardly wait to see if I win!

Well, thanks so much for reading my giddy blabberings.  I just needed to share!  Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Been playing catch up on your blog since I was gone. WOW! You're winning them all, arent you!? Best of luck for the cartridge xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D