Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girly Paisley Card

I've had so much fun working on challenges today!  Here's a little card I made with a few challenges in mind:


This is an 5" x 7" size card.  I got all 3 of these cuts from Paisley, and I just sized them on my Gypsy so they would fit inside (or almost inside) 2 inch squares.  I used a Fiskars border punch and my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Then, I added lots of ink and highlights, and my card was all done.  I'm entering this card into these challeges:

All About Girls: My Sheri Crafts
Emboss It!:  Fantabulous Cricut

Well, I hope you like my little card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :o)



13 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very fun and so detailed! I love the colors! Definitely girly! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and that it is so girly!!! Great job.

    Thank you for joining us on Creative Sisters Monday Challenge.

    Linda
    lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The colors are great and I love the embossing...wonderful card!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!
    I love the colors!!!
    Imogene Walker

    ReplyDelete
  6. that must have taken some time to do being so tiny.

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful. LOVE the colors! Thanks for joining in at Creative Sisters Monday Challenge!

    Be sure to leave a comment on my entry and become a follower for a chance at more blog candy!

    I'm a new follower!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
    "Creative Sisters Monday Challenge"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! I love all the colors! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT! I love the girliness of it :)

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so super adorable! Syrupy sweet ;-)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, Lisa! I love those little images. Great job with the embossing too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D