Thursday, February 3, 2011

Robot Valentine

I've had this robot card designed in my Gypsy for a while now, but I wasn't really inspired to actually make it.  There are some great challenges out there right now, though, that are perfect for this little card.  Jitterbuggin' is having a Non-Traditional Valentine Challenge, Cricut Cardz is having a Valentine for a Man Challenge, and More than Favors is having a Yellow, Blue, and White Challenge.  So, here's what I created to enter into all three of these fun challenges:


The robot came from...can you guess?   Yep, the Robotz cartridge!  :o)   The hearts came from Paisley, and the card base came from Wild Card.  The blue and white patterned paper is from Oriental Trading Co., and the yellow paper is from the DCWV Citrus Stack.  The sentiment is computer generated with a free font that I found on the Internet.  This is yet another card in the running for my husband's  V-day card.  I may have to do a whole week's worth!  :o)  Well, thanks so much for visiting, and remember...I LOVE your comments!  ;o)

12 comments:

  1. very, very cute card! I love the robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love it!!! TFS, your new follower, Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card, I really like that you used non traditional colors and it just turned out perfect. Thanks so much for joining with CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that card is so cute. I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like me. I've made so many cards now for my husband I'm going to have to give him one every hour on Valentine's day. I love the idea of a robot Valentine's card. Thanks for sharing yours with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny but true comment! I LOVE the BOLD colors... great choice! Mine turned out looking like a Thank YOu card! I love the sentiment... very clever!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are really cute! I think your robot is just adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rockin' the challenges, hon! ADORABLE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is sooooooo cute!
    Nice doodling!!


    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and perfect colour for the robot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D