Friday, February 18, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I'm so excited and honored today that I get to receive another blog award!  Ellen over at Card Monkey is passing the Liebster Love Blog Award to me!  :o)

The Liebster Love Blog Award is designed to recognize bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers but whose work deserves gigantic praise.  To accept the award, I am to spread the love by recognizing up to five blogs whose work I follow and admire -- sort of a chain letter of love!  I follow a bajillion blogs, and there are so many creative bloggers out there, that it was really difficult to choose just 5.  Nevertheless, I'm excited to pass this honor on to the following talented bloggers:


I hope you'll visit these talented, creative ladies to check out all of the wonderful projects on their blogs.  Thank you, Ellen, so much for recognizing me with this award!  :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much :) I am now a follower.

    fancywithnancy.blogspot.com | fancywithnancy.com | nancy at fancywithnancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you are just so sweet! You have absolutely made my day... thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my blog.Really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D