Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guitar Club Binder

My older daughter is just SUPER excited because she just joined the Guitar Club at her school.  She's going to be learning all about the strings and some simple chords and simple songs.  Then, in May, she'll get to give a little concert.  Well, ever since we got the application to join the club, it's all she's been talking about.  So, we decided to make a cover for the binder she'll need for the club meetings.  Here it is:



She wanted it to look a little like the You Rock Card I made a little while ago, so I used the same guitar cut from the Hannah Montana cartridge and cut a background circle from Birthday Bash.  The lettering and the music notes also came from Hannah Montana.  I just wanted to share our little project with you...now I'm off to make my first waterfall card!  :o)  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D