Friday, February 11, 2011

Monster Be Mine

I have yet another Valentine's Day Card for you today.  Here it is:




Again, I couldn't decide between flash and no flash...I wish I could find a happy medium.  Anyway...I got all of the cuts for this card from Lettering Delights' Monster Love SVG Set.  I really love this set because the little monsters are just so cute!  I cut everything using Make-the-Cut software.  I also got to use my Cuttlebug for the very first time today.  I just got the Cuttlebug V2 a few weeks ago, but it only came with one embossing folder that I haven't had much use for yet.  Since I don't have a craft store anywhere around me, I couldn't just go out and buy some.  Thankfully, though, I just got a whole bunch of folders in the mail the other day, and I've been itching to use one!  I chose Spots & Dots to jazz up the front of this card.  Then I added a pretty bow, and my little card was all done. 

I'm entering this in MTC and Me's challenge in which we were suposed to use the Monster Love Freebies Bundle from Lettering Delights.  I'm also entering this in Die Cuttin' Diva's Love is in the Air Challenge and More Than Favors' Wacky Wednesday #25-Valentine's Day Challenge

Well, I hope you like my card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. I love this card. The little monster is so cute and I love the embossing on the front.
    Thanks for following and I am now following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute. Did you know you can make your own Cuttlebug embossing folders with your Cricut? There are quite a few Youtube videos out there on it. That could add to your fun. :) I've had my Cuttlebug v2 for a couple of months and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card. Is the Make The Cut program similar to the Sure Cuts Alot program? I think one of these programs will be my next Cricut purchase. I love what I'm seeing with SVG images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Lisa!! This ROCKS!! lol!! Absolutely adorable! :) Made me smile!! Thanks for playing with the Diva's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and the bow is exquisite!!!! <3 Cathryn67

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!Super cute card!!! love the cute little monster:) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! Super cute :) Thanks for playing along this week with DCD's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! Love everything about it . . . . CUTE CUTE CUTE! Thanks for playing along with Die Cuttin Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Valentines day card,Its sooo cute!Thants for stoping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just too cute! I found you through Gaby's linking party and I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love that you did the inside of the card as well! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card. just love the glasses. I found your blog from Gaby's Linking Party.

    Please visit my blog.
    http://bugalooscraproom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is awesome love the cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is super de duper cute!!! I found your blog through Gabby's Linking party!!!

    Newest follower

    Come visit my blog, I have a giveaway

    http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com

    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D