Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rollerskating Giraffe Card

So, I have another birthday card for you.  Cooking With Cricut's challenge this week is to create a birthday card, follow a sketch (as a bonus), and use Peachy Keen Stamps (if we have them).  Well, unfortunately, I don't have any (yet).  So, I just made a birthday card and followed the sketch on the site.  Here's my card:


This is a 5x5" card.  The giraffe and the hat both came from Birthday Bash, and the sentiment came from Hero Arts.  All of the paper is just what I found in my stash.  I'm so happy that I'm stocking up on B-day cards lately so I'll have them when I need them.  Anyway, I hope you like my little card.  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Really cute and colorful! The roller skates are a really nice touch :o)

    Jennifer
    http://memorylanenextexit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Lisa!!! Your giraffe is soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)
    -CWCDT www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you came by my blog. I just became a follower. Adorable card! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! That giraffe is adorable, and I love the patterned paper you chose. Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut! Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (CWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the rollerskating giraffe, Lisa! Great use of Melin's sketch, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Lisa! How cute! LOVE the color and the roller skates are a hoot! So it's not only zebras that like to roller skate, eh? xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D