Thursday, February 10, 2011

Start Your Engines Layout

I'm so excited that Amanda's Crafts and More is having biweekly scrapbooking challenge.  I love this, because I really need to be motivated to work on some scrapbook pages, and challenges really motivate me.  :o)  The first challenge is an "anything goes" challenge, so I was free to work on the next layout in my Magic Kingdom album.  Here's the layout:




All of the cuts on this layout came from the Cars cartridge.  The car is actually blue in the movie, but I made it red to match the car my daughter was driving.  I also replaced the hood decoration with racing stripes.  I just love these pics, especially the one at the top left (isn't her expression the cutest???), and I'm so happy I finally got them in the scrapbook.  I also love that the pic of the back of her head shows that her sunglasses say "Follow Your Dreams."  So apropriate for her little adventure...she had been wanting to drive on her own for so long!  Well, I hope you like this layout.  Thanks so much for visiting! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa, your page is Fabulous!! I love how bright and cheerful it is.. Thanks for joining us for our first Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug challenge..

    Buggy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lisa! I have a Tomorrowland Speedway LO I need to work on too and the "Start your Engines" is perfect!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout, Lisa! I love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us for our first Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug Challenge ~ Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done it so nicely that makes anyone happy. It is truly nice and I must say that you have utilized your skills verye nicely as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D