Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My First Blog Hops!!!

I wanted to share with everyone that I get to participate in two blog hops that are coming up in March!  Yippee!

The first is Operation Write Home's Bunny Hop on March 5th.  If you aren't familiar with Operation Write Home, it's a great organization that allows talented crafters to create cards for deployed service men and women to use to write home to their families and friends.  You should definitely go check out their site.  Also, you can join in the fun and join the Bunny Hop, too!  I've already completed my project for this one, and I just CAN'T WAIT to share it with you! {{giggle}}


Giselle at Cross My Heart Papercrafts and Nadia at Nadia's Beautiful Mess were kind enough to open their Lucky Charm Blog Hop to the first bloggers who e-mailed them wanting a spot.  So, luckily (hehe), I saw the invitation soon enough to make the cut!  YAY!!  I can't wait!  

I hope you'll come back on March 5 and March 17 to check out what I create for these hops.  Thanks for stopping by today!  :o)

Also, I want to thank Alina from Addicted to Scrapbooking and Carrie from Paper, Glitter, Stamps for passing along the Stylish Blogger Award to me.  They both have some beautiful projects on their blogs, so you should go check them out!  :o)  These are the 5th and 6th ones I've gotten, and I just feel so honored and excited every time someone chooses to pass it along to me.  :o)  If you'd like to see the people I passed the award on to, click here.  Thank you sooooo much, Alina and Carrie!

Stylish Blogger Awards


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D