How exciting! Kristen over at Craftin' with Kristen gave me a blog award! That's just so sweet, and I'm so excited about it! I wish I could give the award right back to her, because I love visiting her blog and seeing what she creates. You should go check her blog out.
The requirements for receiving the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Okay, here I go! First, here are the 8 things about myself:
1. I have 2 daughters, ages 9 and 6.
2. I've been married to an Air Force man for 11 years...so we move a lot.
3. I currently live in Germany.
4. I've been a teacher for 9 years, but I'm currently taking a break to enjoy our time in Germany. :o)
5. I was born and raised in Texas, the greatest state ever!!! ;o)
6. I have a little Chihuahua named Abby (and she's my BABY!).
7. I started scrapbooking when I got married, and it took me seven years to finish my wedding album (that shows how little time I had for crafts while I was teaching).
8. I'm SUPER LOVING my time off work because I get to spend more time with my family, more time traveling, and more time CRAFTING!! :o)
Here are 8 bloggers that I really enjoy visiting. It was really hard to choose, because it seems that I follow MILLIONS of blogs...and I love visiting each and every one of them. Here are 8 that I SUPER enjoy! ;o)
Under a Cherry Tree
Mrs. B's Craft Room
Pink and Paper
Oh, there are so many more blogs I'd love to recognize! It's too bad I can only choose 8. I hope you go check these blogs out, though! Thanks again, Kristen! :o)