Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thank You Cards

I'm trying to put together a stash of Thank You cards, so I've been working on those a lot lately.  Here are a couple that I just finished.the other day.  Both of them have already been sent out...so much for building up my stash.  I'll have to make some more...YAY!  Can't wait!



Both of these are from Create a Critter (BIG surprise there!), and the stamps are from My Pink Stamper.  I used my Gypsy for the first time to help me lay these out on my Cricut mat so I could cut all the pieces at once.  I can't wait to work on more projects with my Gypsy so I can take advantage of more of it's cool features.  Anyway...I hope you like them.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. SUper adorable cards Lisa. I love Create a Critter it's one of my all time favorites:) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable cards love the create a critter cartridge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D