Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beautiful Bow Tying Tip

Hey, everyone!  I just stumbled across this post thanks to Cricut Chick's facebook page.  Marianne over at Paper or Fabric Crafter has adapted the Bow Easy technique to be used with just your own fingers!  you should definitely check her post out...here is a picture of her bow:

Bow_double3

I tried the technique, and it really does work!  I can't wait to make a new project so I can add a bow (I'm a terrible bow tier, by the way!).  Just wanted to spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out and helping to spread the word. I would love to see a picture of your bows, so be sure to stop over and let me know when you post a picture. Thanks again.

    Marianne S.
    sthquilter at gmail dot com
    www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D