Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Did Some Scrapbooking

You know what?  I've been working on our Disney World scrapbook for over 2 years now!  Granted, a lot of that time was spent teaching and going to grad school, but 2 years is an awfully long time.  Well, I'm taking a break from teaching while we're here in Germany, so I've finally had time to scrapbook again. And guess what?  I finally finished the Animal Kingdom portion of the album yesterday!  Yippee!  I won't bore you with the whole thing, but here's that last page spread.




I believe I used Alphalicious for the title and the scalloped circle behind the gorillas.  I also used a set of stickers I had in my stash...I believe they were Jolie's.  I hope you like it!  Now it's time to start on the Magic Kingdom.  Hopefully it won't take me 2 years to finish this part!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D