Thursday, January 27, 2011

Citrus Butterfly Card

Bitten by the Bug 2 is having a Butterfly Challenge this week, and I am so excited to join it.  We are supposed to use the butterfly from Once Upon a Princess on a project.  Here's what I created:




The butterfly, of course, is from Once Upon a Princess, and so is the patterned paper cut.  The red, yellow, and floral papers are all from the Die Cuts With a View Citrus Stack.  I just got this stack yesterday, and I love it!  The colors are so sunny and warm...something I could really use right now!  I haven't added a sentiment yet, because I'm not sure what I'll use this card for.  I did add some Stickles and a few gems, and I was all done!  I hope you like my little card.  Thanks for visiting!  :o)

5 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, Lisa! Love your colors! Gotta go find that stack Thanks for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how it seems to be fluttering off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! I have that cart and need to put it to use. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors to design your cute card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and happy colors! I just love this! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D