Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello Kitty Party Favors

Well, I finally finished making the last of the Hello Kitty stuff for my daughter's birthday party...the favor bags.  Here they are:



The bag toppers are just 4" squares of card stock folded in half, stapled to cellophane bags.  I printed the thanks on another layer of card stock, glued it on to hide the staples, added the Hello Kitty face, and I was all done.  Now, the only thing I have to worry about is baking and decorating cupcakes on Friday.  I've had lots of fun making all of these decorations, but I'm glad the party's almost here.  After Saturday, maybe I'll be able to focus on some scrapbook pages.  :o)

If you'd like to see my other Hello Kitty party stuff, click here and here.

4 comments:

  1. I have been following you, watching and waiting to see what you come up with next for the party. You have done a fantastic job with all of these decorations. Has you daughter seen them yet? I imagine she will be so excited. Awesome Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! those little girls are gonna be sooo happy1 FABULOUS! I love Hello Kitty! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super cute, Lisa! Your daughter and her party guests are going to have such an amazing time! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this are so ADORABLE!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D