Sunday, January 23, 2011

Space Ranger Spin Layout

So, I decided to finish up a scrapbooking layout today.  I'm working on my Magic Kingdom portion of our Disney World album (which I've been working on for 2 years--off and on).  Here is a layout about Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin:

 Full layout

 Left page

Right page

I cut the title from the Robotz cartridge (I welded the shadow layer together using my Gypsy, first).  I don't have the Toy Story cartridge yet, so the Buzz Lightyear, Zurg, and Astro Blaster were SVGs that all came from Mardenz (just search for Toy Story).  I cut them out with Make-the-Cut.  The background paper came from a Disney paper pack I bought ages ago.  I'm really happy with how this layout came out, and I can't wait to make another one!  :O)  I hope you like it, too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I go away for a couple of days and look at all you've been doing! Fab layout! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D