Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow and Snowy Delights Challenges

Fantabulous Cricut is having a Snowy Delights Challenge this week.  The challenge is to create a project and incorporate snow or snowflakes.  I'm also entering this in Momo's Snow Challenge.  Here's the card I came up with:



I used Create a Critter for the froggy, then I used my Gypsy to add a hat and scarf from Winter Frolic.  The snowflakes came from the Christmas cartridge.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Winter Punnies stamp set.  Frogs are my favorite animal, so I LOVE this little guy.  I hope you like him, too!  :o)




13 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute--I just love it! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this frog is soo cute, the colors on this card just POP!! it really cute.
    Thank you for your husband service in our military, My son is currently in the Army and my husband was in the Army about 27 years ago he too was also stationed in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This froggie is adorable! I love it!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest card -- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute! I love that you made a little hat and scarf for your frog. Well done!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright colors....and the frog!!! Fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made a snow fall seem so bright and cheery! Love the ribbon :)
    Congrats on your Top 5 Pick!!
    Mindy

    grammiescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D