Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Baby Card

Well, I'm just sooooo excited, because I just got the most FANTASTIC news today.  A friend who I used to work with just found out she is PREGNANT!!!  This is so special, because she had been told that having a baby would be very difficult, if not impossible.  I am so happy and excited for her and her husband!  So, I decided I needed to send her a card to celebrate her news.  Here it is:


I used SVGs from Lettering Delights and Make-the-Cut to make this card.  The baby is from the Peek-a-Boo SVG set, and the card is from the Card A SVG set.  I drew the shape for the patterned paper on the front of the card in Make-the-Cut.  I inked everything with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick, added some ribbon, and it was done.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and I hope my friend likes it!  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - I am sure she will love it. What a Blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the colors. WooHoo for your friend, babies are the best gift ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D