Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mini Monsters Challenge

Well, I got my Mini Monsters cartridge in the mail just in time to enter the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge over at More Than Favors this week.  I've had an idea for a Valentine's Day card for a while, and I've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my MM cart.  Soooo happy I got it so I could make this little guy:



I used the card feature to cut a shape card of this little man.  I sized all of the pieces on my Gypsy so it would fit in a 6 x 6 envelope.  I also cut the base of the monster again in blue, but I used the Hide Contour button to hide all of the little placement marks on it.  Then, I typed the sentiment on my computer and printed it on the little shape I cut out.  This card is now a contender for my husband's V-day card (I think I'll have a nice little pile to choose from by the time the day actually rolls around).  If you want to see the other monster card I made for him, click here.  :o)  Have a great Sunday, everyone!!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D