Saturday, January 8, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

I just having so much fun with all of these challenges.  They really do inspire me to fire up my Expression!  Emma over at My Creative Time is having a Throwback Thursday Challenge.  I just needed to pick an older cartridge and create something with that cartridge that contains a heart.  So, I made a little ladybug card.  Here it is:


I used Doodlecharms for the ladybug and the hearts.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Buggy Punnies stamp set.  I added some ribbon, stitching lines, and brads, and she was all done.  Hope you like her!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, I love ladybugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Project lisa and I look forward to seeing more of your work..I am a new follower and would love for you to come and check out my blog as well. TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just scrolled thru your older posts, and have to say I love your projects. You should really be on someone's DT! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects...I Love doddlecharms..Love your lady bug..
    Just became a follower...Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this. I may have to try this for my girlfriends. We all love ladybugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D