Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday Party Day

Well, my daughter's birthday party came together without a hitch.  Her party was at an indoor pool, so I was worried some of the paper decorations would curl, but they all held up very nicely.  We were only allowed table decorations...no hanging anything on the walls, so I was limited in what I could do.  I think everything turned out really nicely, though.  Here are some pictures of the decorations in place at the party:


The cupcake table

 I found out yesterday that my little cupcake wrappers don't fit very well on the cupcake pyramid I bought, so I had to alter it a bit.  Not such a pretty pyramid anymore, but I still think they are cute.  :o)

 The Hello Kitty centerpiece in place on the table.

 This little Hello Kitty is guarding the presents!  :o)

And here is my little birthday girl.  She had such a great time and was so thankful for all of her decorations.  :o)

I thought I'd enter these decorations in Paper Playtime's Anything Party Challenge.  If you missed my posts about making these decorations click here, here, and here.  

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Lisa everything looks amazing!!! Love the HK on the bag and the cupcake toppers super cute!! I'm sure your daughter had a blast and love all your decorations!!! Have a fantastic rest of your weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you daughter had a great time, all the decorations look fantastic together. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure looks like the party was a success with all those handmade goodies. Thanks for joining Paper Playtime this week.

    I am a new follower. I hope you will come and visit when you get a chance.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Cricut Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing!!! You really worked that cartridge!!!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful party decorations! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D