Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Party Table Decorations

Christina over at Card Creations and More is having a challenge to make "anything but a card".  Well, today I finally got a chance to finish up the table decorations for my daughter's Hello Kitty birthday party that's coming up this Saturday, so I thought I'd enter them into her challenge. Here they are:


This one, I think, will be on the cupcake table.

I think this one will be with her presents.

This one is a centerpiece, so it is actually double sided.

I designed these all on my Gypsy with the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge, so I can't really tell you how big they are.  I just sized them as large as I could to fit on a 12 x 12 piece of paper.  I attached the cutouts to barbeque skewers and stuck them in some leftover Styrofoam packaging, then I put that inside these cute plastic cups and added some pink grass I had leftover from last Easter.  I added curly ribbon and some flowers to cover the glue dots, and viola!  All done!  My daughter hasn't seen these yet, and I can't wait until she does.  She's going to be so excited!  The best part about these is that we can put them in her bedroom as decorations when the party is over. 

I'm so glad these are done!  Now, I just need to make some treat bag toppers this week, shop for treat bag goodies, fill them up, bake and decorate cupcakes, and wrap presents!  Whew!  I really need to get going, I think!  Anyway, I hope you like these!  :o)

By the way, if you'd like to see the cupcake decorations I made for the party, click here.

10 comments:

  1. Your party decorations are soooo super cute! Your daughter is going to love them! I received a blog award today, and now I am giving the award to you. I love your stuff so much! The details are in a post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Your daughter is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. you did a fantastic job!!

    cvjac at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job...those are awesome and I am sure they are going to look wonderful at the party. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful party decorations!! They are so adorable! Thanks for playing along at Card Creations & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how cute! My daughter just asked for a kitty birthday. She is going to turn 3 in February. I guess I better get started. I love your decorations. I can't wait to see more ideas for your party. Thanks for playing with us at Card Creations & More by C

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute. I love Hello Kitty. Wished I had gotten this cart when my girls were a little younger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this party is gonna be adorable! Super great job! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinkin Cute! It's amazing how awesome this cartridge cuts. Thanks for playing along at Card Creations and More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable? Do you have a template you'd be willing to share? My daughter is having a Hello Kitty themed party this weekend and I'm looking for party favor tags. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D