Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bananas 4 You!

My Pink Stamper is having her first blog hop.  I had a great time checking out all of the awesome projects her design team came up with.  The great thing about her blog hop is that we get to play along!  So, here's my submission:

Front of Card

 Inside

I designed this card with my Gypsy.  I got the stamp shaped background from Gypsy Wanderings and welded them together to create a card.  The backgrounds were also cut from Gypsy Wanderings, and the ric-rac border was cut from Give a Hoot.  The little monkey, heart balloon, and inside sentiment are all from Create a Critter.  And, of course, the bananas 4 you came from My Pink Stamper's Punnylicious stamp set.  I added some ribbon and stitching lines, and my card was all done.  I hope you like it!  :o)

10 comments:

  1. Love this card! The ric-rac cut is nice. Gotta use that! I like your stripped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card I love the smiley balloon.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love that monkey! TFS :)

    http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! You are so smart to have welded the stamp shape from Gypsy Wanderings. I never even noticed it on there. In fact, almost the whole reason I got Birthday bash was for that shape card! Oh, I need to pay more attention! Anyway, awesome card! I really like your stitching! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, I love how you did the edging TFS :)

    www.funnflair.com

    Hugs
    ~Selina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single thing about this darling card! I'm going to have to figure out how to use my gypsy and try that welding postage stamp into a card idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Lisa!!! I just love this base cut and can you believe I have not tried it:) I love to see it on others blog. I will have to give it a try. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D