Monday, January 31, 2011

My Heart Leaps for You

There's something you really need to understand about me...I ADORE froggies!!!  As a teacher, my classroom was filled with them, and now that I'm taking a break, they are all over my kids' playroom.  So, when I saw these new Frogs and Kisses SVGs from Lettering Delights, I was sooooo excited!!! 



They are just so cute, and I couldn't wait until I could create something with them.  Well, I finally got a chance today.  Here's my little card:

This is an A2 size card, and all the papers are just scraps from my stash.  I used Make-the-Cut and my Cricut to cut the frog and sentiment.



Isn't the froggy just soooooo cute???  I love him so!  I think I'm going to put this in my husband's car while he's at work so he'll have a nice surprise when quitting time comes around.  I can't wait!!!

I also thought this would be the perfect card to enter in More Than Favor's Wacky Wednesday Challenge #23.  We were supposed to use the colors brown, pink, and green.  What perfect colors for a froggy card! Anyway, I hope you like my little card.  Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Froggie is too cute - love it!

    Mama Lovebug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D