Monday, August 6, 2012

A Great Combo

Happy Monday!  It's my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I have a quick little card to share with you.  Here it is:



I think this card would be perfect to give to a coworker or a new team member.  The little superheroes came from Pretty Paper, Pretty the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Superheroes Collection Digital Clip Art Set.  I arranged them in Photoshop Elements so I could add some shadows, then I printed them out and cut them to size for this Card Base #2, which I found in the Silhouette Online Store. 



The sentiment on this card comes from Pink by Design's Sweet Grams 2 Stamp Set.  I love that you can use these sentiments for candy-filled projects, as well as other ones, such as this little card.  The star paper came from the PPPR Old Glory Stars and Stripes Digital Paper Pack. I added a little ink, some ribbon, and some doodles, and my quick card was all done. :)  I hope you like it.

Oh,  and don't forget to enter this week's Ink it Pink Challenge.  Link up your project with a Punny saying HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. this is so adorable Lisa!! Love all your superheroes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your superhero card
    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. had to come over and tell you how great this is. Love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome super heros!!! My grandson would absolutely love this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D