Friday, August 24, 2012

Hot August Nights ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge Aug. 24

Hey, everyone!  It's time for another Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge.  The theme for this challenge is Hot August Nights (vehicles).  We'd like you to use a vehicle die cut somewhere on your project.  Here's what I created:


My girls finally start back to school on Monday, so I have school on the brain!  I thought this card would be perfect for a teacher or school worker/volunteer.  This card measures 5 x 5.75"...a little unconventional, but it will still fit nicely in a 6x6 inch envelope.  I cut the bus with my Silhouette Cameo and used the print and cut feature to print the background papers.  This is actually the second bus I cut and pieced together because my clogged Stickles bottle decided to ploop glitter ALL OVER the first one.  I even tested it first! It just wasn't my lucky day.  :(

Anyway, here's what I used in my project:

Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other Design Team Members created.  Then, link up your own project that uses a vehicle die cut.  You have 2 weeks to submit your project...I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Love it!
    AND thank you for including those of us that aren't the "classroom teacher".
    I hope that more people recognize your kiddo's school is made up of tons of people who ALL work together to make the student's school experience successful.
    dmcardmaker (at aol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "wheelie" love your card! LOL. Seriously, this is super cute -- love the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this and that cute little heart in the stop sign is perfect! A wonderful idea for some overdue grade school photos waiting to be scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...what a fun school bus! That has to be the cutest little bus I've ever seen. Your creations just get cuter and cuter...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lisa, I always love your creations they are always so bright and colorful ...
    And I really like that bus so fun...
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo ADORABLE, fun and bright!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome card!!!! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Lisa:) Love your bus cut image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Lisa.......Love the bright colours! The bus is so cute, Love the heart too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card Lisa.. I love the shape of the bus, its adorable..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D