Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge ~ Sketch Challenge


Welcome to another Cameo Creations Challenge!  This week, we have a sketch challenge going on.  Here's the card I created:



Here's the sketch:



Here's what I used for my card:

3x4 Life Cards from Silhouette Online Store
Flourish from Silhouette Online Store
Friends to the End Stamp Set from Pink by Design

I popped up my little ladybug with foam tape.  Then, I added lots of ink and some doodles, and my card was all done.  I hope you like it! :)

Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, create your own project using the sketch and your Silhouette machine and link it up.  You could win 7 free digital stamps from Bugaboo Digi Stamps...a $21 value!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Love that ladybug! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is too cute Lisa!!! I love your little ladybug and the paper is awesome!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D