Friday, August 10, 2012

Double Marvelous


I'm BAA-ACK!  I'm so excited about the projects I have to share with you that I can hardly contain myself. YAY!!!!!  Okay, okay...here they are:


Aren't they pretty?  I'm so super excited about these because I made them almost entirely with my new papers from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Natural Love Digital Paper Collection.  I just love how they turned out!


I got the layout for this card from the Silhouette Online Store. I filled the pieces with papers from the Natural Love Floral Brocade, Flourish, and Pattern Packs.  I added a sentiment from Pink by Design's My Favorite Kind stamp set and some butterflies from the PBD Just Breathe set and lots of ink.  I popped up the sentiment label and curved the petals on the flower for some added dimension.


I used the same papers on this little box, but I switched them around a little.  Notice that the box has the same pattern as the flower on the card, it's just in a larger scale.  That's one thing I love about using these digital papers in Silhouette Studio...you can scale them in different ways and get lots of different looks from the same papers.  Plus, all of the papers in each Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Digital Paper Collection coordinate beautifully together.  So, no digging through my piles of papers to find things that match.  I just had to open a folder on my computer.  :)

If you'd like to see how I used the papers in Silhouette Studio, I made a video tutorial last week that takes you through all of the steps.  I hope you'll check it out to see just how easy it is.

Each week, I'll be spotlighting a product here and in my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics Newsletter.  I'd love it if I could have some guest designers create 1-2 projects with my files for me to use in my Newsletter.  I'd post the pics in the newsletter and on my blog, and I'd be sure to link back to your blog.  If you're interested, please e-mail me at lisanorris at prettypapergraphics dot com.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Love it!!! The papers are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so awesome Lisa! I would love to be a guest designer if you ever need one!! I'm in the process of getting some stuff from your store and can't wait to create!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and treat box!!!! Love them :)

    I'd be honored to be a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just a gorgeous set. Papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Lisa!! LOVE the papers:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Lisa. I love the papers too. The flower is too cute.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow is this gorgeous!! Love the papers and the color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D