Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge ~ Pool Party

Happy Cameo Creations Challenge day!  The theme of this challenge is Pool Party!  Here's my project:


I got this cute little girl and beach ball from my new Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Little Swimmers Cutting Files Set. The Belly Band Circle Card came from the Silhouette Online Store, and I thought it was perfect for this little beach ball.  I added a sentiment from Pink by Design's Summer Vacation Stamp Set, some Ice Blue ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, some ink, and some gems, and my card was all done.

I wanted to use bright colors on this card, so I chose to fill some of my pieces with patterns from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Summer Brights: Circles and Spots and Chevron & Stripes Digital Paper Packs. Here's a video to show you how I did it. 



Okay, now it's your turn!  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own Silhouette-created Pool-themed project.  We can't wait to see what you create!

This card is also perfect for the Pink by Design Ink it Pink Challenge # 9: Get Your Punny On.  :)  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great one!

17 comments:

  1. Adorable! You are absolutely Fabulous Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Lisa!!!! Awesome job and super awesome cut file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ this card! Lisa your little swimmer is just adorable, reminds me of my grand daughter Emma and all her swimming gear...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the little girl and the blue and orange together, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CUTE card!!! You are amazing! Thank you for the video I learned a TON!!!! I can't wait to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. The girl on it reminds me of my granddaughter who is a water baby. The sentiment is perfect. I also love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card Lisa! I love the tutorial. I learned so much from your video today. Thanks for doing the video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cute card and great tutorial! I definitely learned a couple of more things! I'm so happy to be on this team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this card...very cute. Love the colors you chose looks really summery..if that is a word. LOL. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this is sooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is ubber cuteness! I LOVE it, Lisa!! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card Lisa!! And that tutorial is awesome!! I learned so much! I hope you do more!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bright colors really just scream summer! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect summer card, she's such a cute snorkeler!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the great video! I need to get a quality printer so I can utilize your digital papers. Can you share what printer you use? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card and really informative video. I learned a lot and now I'm off to try it for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D