Friday, August 17, 2012

Guest Designer Jeanne Siegel & a VIDEO!!!



TGIF!  I have a super-talented Guest Designer who is sharing some projects with us today.  Jeanne Siegel from Jeanne's Paper Crafts created two adorable cards with the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fishy Friends Cutting Files set.  Here they are:


She used the Shark, Retro Coral, and Bubbles files on this JAWSOME card!



Ha!  Jeanne created this card with the fun Angry Fish file. I think I may see some PPPR Digi Papers on there, too! Adorable!

You can find all of the details for these projects on Jeanne's Blog.  Be sure to send her some bloggy love! I hope you'll check out all of her projects and become a follower...she always has such super cute stuff to share! :)

Each week, I'll be spotlighting a product here and in my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics Newsletter.  I'd love it if I could have some guest designers create 1-2 projects with my files for me to use in my Newsletter.  I'll post the pics in the newsletter and on my blog, and I'll be sure to link back to your blog.  If you're interested, please e-mail me at lisanorris at prettypapergraphics dot com.  

I also have a short video to share with you today.  Since I'm no longer able to sell .studio files in my store, I wanted to show you how to use .dxf files with the free version of Silhouette Studio.  I hope you'll check it out. :)



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute shark card.Thanks for the tutorial.I learned so much from it.I need to watch more cameo tutorial to learn how to use my machine to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so freakin' cute!!! I just love those fishy friends =)

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Jeanne!!!! love these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing that tip on cutting other files with the Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl!
    OMG...can I just tell you how bummed I am...first off, I don't have any cutting software so I couldn't have anyways...but yesterday was my oldest birthday party and we had a shark themed (he says Jaws, LOL)..he would have LOVED this shark! It is the BEST one I"ve ever seen!
    I LOVE all your projects to pieces, what an awesome GD!

    Hugs! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D