Hi, there, everyone! It's my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I have a quick and simple card to share with you today. Here it is:
This fun sentiment and the shoe image are both from Pink by Design's Designer Boots Stamp Set. I created the background by lining up strips of washi tape. Did you know you can stamp right on top of washi tape if you use StazOn ink? Yep! There are just SO many possibilities with this stuff! I added some ribbon and some bling, and my card was all done. Here's a list of the products I used for this card:
- Pink by Design Designer Boots Stamp Set
- My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Decorative Tape in Honey and Bluebell
- 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon in Tuxedo Black
- 3 Girl Jam Bow Maker
- Tsukineko StazOn Ink in Jet Black
- Jewels and paper from my stash :)
Check out this week's Ink it Pink Challenge HERE. The challenge is to incorporate school supplies on a card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!