Hey, everyone! Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and the It's a RAINBOW Party Blog Hop! If you've arrived here from Jessica's blog, you're in the right place. If you've just stumbled upon this post, you can head on over to Candace's blog to start from the beginning. We have lots of colorful inspiration for you today, so I hope you'll check out every stop!
Plus, we have some great prizes to give away from our generous sponsors!!
- Flirty Girl stamp set from Pink By Design
- $10 gift certificate from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics Store
- $25 gift certificate from Pretty Little Studio
- $10 gift certificate from the 3 Girl Jam
To be eligible for these prizes, please make sure you leave a comment (with a way to contact you) on each of the blogs in the hop before midnight (MST) on August 17th. Random winners will be chosen and announced early next week on the Scrappin’ 2 Little Princesses blog.
PSSTT...I'm also giving away my own little blog candy, so be sure to check it out later in the post.
Here's my project:
Hee hee...this little guy just makes me smile. Here's what I used for my card:
Cutting files and papers from my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics store:
- Birthday Panda Cutting Files
- Scattered Stars Card Cutting Files
- Summer Brights Digital Paper Collection (the red & orange)
- Sweet Summer Digital Paper Collection (the yellow, green, & blue)
Sentiment stamps from Pink by Design:
Everything was cut with my Silhouette Cameo, and I added the papers to the cuts using Silhouette Studio's print and cut feature. I added lots of ink and some foam tape, and my colorful card was all done! :)
Okay, I have a little BLOG CANDY of my own to share with you!
One lucky follower will win this Gingham Background Stamp from Pink by Design! YAY! Here's what you need to do for a chance to win:
1. Be a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me you are. Be sure to include your e-mail address.
That's it! That's all you need to do to have a chance to win. If you'd like additional chances, though, you can do one or all of the following:
2. "Like" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and leave a separate comment here on my blog telling me you did. Be sure to include your e-mail address.
3. Post my blinky on your blog. You can find it on the left side of this page. Please leave me a comment with your blog address and your e-mail address. I'd love to visit and become a follower of you, too!
4. Sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics Newsletter and leave a separate comment telling me you did. Be sure to include your e-mail address in your comment.
Please, only US or Canadian addresses. I'll choose a winner for my candy on Sunday, August 19. Good luck!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Your next stop in the hop is Melissa's blog.
Here's the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way.
Jessica S.- http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
Jessica - http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com