Thursday, August 9, 2012

School is Cool ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge Aug. 10

It's time for another Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge!  YAY!!!  The theme of this challenge is School is Cool.  Here's my project:


Isn't this froggy sooo cute?  I got the frog and the sentiment from the Lettering Delights Toad-ally Cool Cut It Set.  I cut the frog with my Silhouette Cameo and used the print-and-cut feature of Silhouette Studio to print the sentiment.  I added some twine, doodles, jewels, buttons, and lots of ink, and my little card was all done!

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, whip up your own project using a die cut with a school theme, and link it up.  You have two weeks to enter. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Have an awesome day!  I'll be back a little later with another project to show you. 

8 comments:

  1. This is toad-ally rockin! You are so right! This fright is super de duper cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What a super fun card, I just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, how cute is that froggy?.. I absolutely adore your card, so much love and detail went into creating it..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. One toad-ally COOL card Lisa! You make the cutest cards.....love all the bright colours , so detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright colors on this just made me smile. I absolutely love that little frog. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D