Friday, August 24, 2012

Guest Designer ~ Melisa Alzammar


Happy Friday!!! I have another AWESOME Guest Designer to share with you today.  Here's what Melisa Alzammar from Melisa's Crafty Creations made with the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Get Well Cutting Files:


Isn't this layout just so ADORABLE?  Melisa used the Sick Bug from the Get Well set, as well as last week's Feeling Icky Title freebie.


She used the Sick Whale file on this punny and fun shaped card.  It's WHALEY cute, huh? ;)

Be sure to head on over to Melisa's Crafty Creations to find out all of the details for these projects.  I hope you'll follow her, too, because she always has the cutest layouts and cards to share!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!  I'm off on a little mini-vacay to Paris this weekend, but I'll be back next week with some FABULOUS news!!!  I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D