Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Call

Well, it's Wednesday, but I don't have a What's New Wednesday post ready for you because I haven't added anything to my store this week.  We took a little vacation this past weekend, and my daughters started back to school on Monday, so I needed to focus on family.  I'll be back with more files next Wednesday, though. :)



I do have something exciting to share with you today!   I've decided to start up a little design team to help me showcase my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cutting files, clip art, and digital papers.  YAY!!! Here's the details about my little DT Call:

For the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team, I'm looking for crafters who:

1.  Are willing and able to use svgs/cutting files, clip art, and digital papers on projects.
2.  Have a blog where they post regularly.
3.  Are active on Facebook.  Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube are pluses, too!
4.  Are able to post a project that uses PPPR files at least every other week on my blog and their own.
5.  Are willing to participate in at least one Blog Hop per month for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
6.  Are not members of Design Teams for other similar companies/businesses.
7.  Are able to serve for at least 6 months.

Design Team members will regularly receive free files and discounts from www.prettypapergraphics.com.  

Here's what you need to do if you're interested in being a part of the PPPR Design Team:

1. Choose 3 of your favorite projects.  They can be projects you've created in the past or new ones you make just for this DT Call. Be sure you include projects that show off a range of your talents, including your use of svgs/cutting files, clip art, and/or digital papers. I'd love to see a project using PPPR files, but that's not a requirement. :) 
2.  E-mail the following information to dtcall@prettypapergraphics.com:
  • Your name
  • Short bio (tell me a little about yourself...family, work, hobbies, what you love...anything you'd like me to know)
  • Links to your blog, Facebook page and/or profile, Twitter page, Pinterest, YouTube channel, etc.  
  • List other Design Teams you belong to (past and present).
  • List any craft-related forums, communities, or Facebook groups you are a member of (where you might be posting your PPPR projects).
  • What type of electronic cutter(s) you use
  • Attach photos of your 3 projects (mentioned above).  Include links to the blog posts of the projects, if applicable.
  • Attach a photo of yourself that I can post on my blog if you are chosen for the team.
Applications are due by Sunday, September 9, 2012, at 11:59 pm CST.  New Design Team members will be notified by e-mail and then announced on my blog on Wednesday, September 12, 2012.

Whew...I think that's it!  I hope some of you want to join my little team.  I can't wait to see your projects!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. I don't think I qualify, since I design for another file site through Dec. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you had a mini vacation, we all deserve some R& R.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek!!! I would sooo love to be a part of this team!!! I cannot wait to apply! Just curious, how long is the term? And glad to hear you had a great vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting news!! Congratulations on all your success- you deserve every single bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting.. a design team. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting ill be submitting an application soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man I just seen this or I would so have applied! :(
    Deb C
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D