Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge ~ Back to School

YAY!!!  It's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge.  The theme of this challenge is Back to School....just make any project using your Silhouette machine that relates to back to school.  Here's what I came up with:


I wanted to make a card I could use as a thank you for teachers or other school workers or volunteers this school year. This card measures 5.75" square. I got the layout from a sketch I saw on Pinterest.  I just love the chevron pattern!  I added patterns to the chevron pieces, background paper, and apple using Silhouette Studio's print and cut feature, added a fun sentiment, some twine, ink, and brads, and my card was all done!

Here are all of the products I used on my card:
Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created.  We have a new challenge site, so be sure to become a follower so you won't miss a single challenge.  Then, create your own Back to School project with your Silhouette, and link it up.  You'll have 2 weeks to enter.  You could win a $15 Gift Certificate to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics, where you can get cutting files, clip art, and digital papers.  I can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another project. :)


5 comments:

  1. you never fail to impress, Lisa!! love the colors in this card!!! and the chevron too!! I'll definitely be making something for the cameo creations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, everything on it looks so beautiful together. Your designs are amazing Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo adorable Lisa! I just love that apple and the adorable face :)
    Awesome cut file and great back to school card!!
    ~got my stamp today...thanks so much~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D