YAY!!! It's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge. The theme of this challenge is Back to School....just make any project using your Silhouette machine that relates to back to school. Here's what I came up with:
I wanted to make a card I could use as a thank you for teachers or other school workers or volunteers this school year. This card measures 5.75" square. I got the layout from a sketch I saw on Pinterest. I just love the chevron pattern! I added patterns to the chevron pieces, background paper, and apple using Silhouette Studio's print and cut feature, added a fun sentiment, some twine, ink, and brads, and my card was all done!
Here are all of the products I used on my card:
- Happy Apple from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Back 2 School Cutting Files Set
- Digital Paper from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons School Days Chalkboards Set, School Days Pattern Pack Set, Rainbow Stars Set, and Rainbow Plaid Grid Set
- 6 Borders Set (Chevron Border) from Silhouette Online Store
- Pink by Design Bracketful Stamp Set
- Lemon Divine Twine
- Star Brads
- Silhouette Cameo & Silhouette Studio
Now, it's your turn! Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created. We have a new challenge site, so be sure to become a follower so you won't miss a single challenge. Then, create your own Back to School project with your Silhouette, and link it up. You'll have 2 weeks to enter. You could win a $15 Gift Certificate to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics, where you can get cutting files, clip art, and digital papers. I can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with another project. :)